Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 11 Vote(s) - 4.64 Average

Custom Skins/Models (Nude)

@"TimeZero"

No, all colors are working on my end. Make sure there is no conflicting mod.

(10-04-2020, 05:30 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"TimeZero"

I tried with PMM, manual mod folder, with and without the wet variation for C1 and I still have only the default color available. Sad
I also verified the integrity of my files to reset anything that could come in conflict with it, still no success. Sad
It's also the only mod in the folder, I made sure to remove everything to have only 1 mod.

I made the test with the Cammy Nude V1 mod, and it still works fine, but V2 doesn't. I don't know what to do anymore.

(10-09-2020, 07:49 AM)TimeZero Wrote:

I tried with PMM, manual mod folder, with and without the wet variation for C1 and I still have only the default color available. Sad
I also verified the integrity of my files to reset anything that could come in conflict with it, still no success. Sad
It's also the only mod in the folder, I made sure to remove everything to have only 1 mod.

I made the test with the Cammy Nude V1 mod, and it still works fine, but V2 doesn't. I don't know what to do anymore.

Ok I'll check again to be sure if everything is fine.

(10-09-2020, 10:14 AM)BrutalAce Wrote:

@"BrutalAce"
Thanks! Let me know here if you found something and if you have an update I can download.

link is broken for

(07-19-2019, 08:05 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: Nude Kolin
HERE

(11-28-2019, 07:23 PM)BrutalAce Wrote: Nude Falke
HERE

@"zangief"
Consider this as your second verbal warning (of "quoting the post with long text or many images" again) because you also had been warned a couple of days ago. Next time, it will be an actual warning.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(11-01-2020, 02:12 AM)robhal Wrote: @"zangief"
Consider this as your second verbal warning (of "quoting the post with long text or many images" again) because you also had been warned a couple of days ago. Next time, it will be an actual warning.

Sorry, I will be careful next time and sorry for the inconvenience
[+] 2 users Like zangief's post

(11-01-2020, 12:16 AM)zangief Wrote: @"BrutalAce"  please upload this again

(07-19-2019, 08:05 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: Nude Kolin
HERE

(11-28-2019, 07:23 PM)BrutalAce Wrote: Nude Falke
HERE

Just did some work on Necalli, did several version. Like always: It's a past copy from others, mixed with some stuff from me.

Show ContentNude Necalli:

Here are the four versions:

u = uncut, no pubics
c = cut, no pubics
uP = uncut, with pubics
cP = cut, with pubics

redid Zangief btw: minor changes - changed the pubics:

uP = uncut, with pubics

also I did Ken:

cP = cut, with pubics
uP = uncut, with pubics

Just did Seth - male Version. Still needs some refinement, his mesh drives my crazy - so it's a beta. No clue when I will be done with him.

Show ContentSeth Beta:

Seth beta cut
[+] 1 user Likes Aszrael's post

(09-26-2018, 09:07 PM)@ BrutalAceHello,兄弟,我想问一下是否有简单的方法可以更改此mod,例如在春丽上放丝袜,我认为这也很性感。 Wrote: 裸体的春丽荣幸

[Image: nude_chunli_by_brutalace-dcnufkh.png]

地为您带来另一个版本,请考虑支持我,以便我制作更多免费的优质内容。谢谢!

我的Paypal

我的Patreon

说明:大家

好,

是有史以来最期待和最要求的裸体mod的时间。是的,它是Chunli,而且她看起来比以往任何时候都性感,使用与我为Mai Shiranui mod制作的相同的身体,并对Mai mod中看不到的私人位点进行了一些改进。

这是我最好的工作之一,花了很多时间,实际上是几个月来用新的腹肌,更好的腿,更好的臀部和几乎所有的东西(包括免费的新4k纹理)为她设计了身体,让您拥有所有细节的最佳平滑身体从雕刻本身。

我希望你们喜欢它,如果愿意,不要忘记支持我的辛勤工作。另外,请查看以下所有不错的功能列表。

高清画面:

Show ContentSpoiler:

特点:

1.拥有您真正为春力打造的全新基础车身
2.车身具有高分辨率平滑网格
3.车身具有高分辨率4K纹理
4.新腹肌和臀部
5.平坦的法线贴图,所有细节直接绘制在车身上,从而产生干净的网眼
6.高质量的索具(平稳的身体运动)
7.乳房物理原理
8.干湿的变体
9.有和没有阴毛的头发
10.三种发型可供选择(邦斯,松散和马伊)
11.基于网状的阴毛,没有纹理。它们看起来像
12一样真实。适用于所有发型/色带的新头发物理原理

有关更多信息和安装说明,请查看readme.pdf文件。

特殊积分:

1.我的Paypal和Patreon支持者。
2.我来自XNALara社区的朋友们,我们通常不相信您,但是如果没有您的改装,将会受到严重限制,谢谢!
3.我来自ModderBase社区的朋友,他们的兴趣,捐赠和建议始终是宝贵的。

高清屏幕快照(PNG):

此处

下载:

此处

(09-26-2018, 09:07 PM)野蛮王牌 Wrote: 裸体的春丽荣幸

[Image: nude_chunli_by_brutalace-dcnufkh.png]

地为您带来另一个版本,请考虑支持我,以便我制作更多免费的优质内容。谢谢!

我的Paypal

我的Patreon

说明:大家

好,

是有史以来最期待和最要求的裸体mod的时间。是的,它是Chunli,而且她看起来比以往任何时候都性感,使用与我为Mai Shiranui mod制作的相同的身体,并对Mai mod中看不到的私人位点进行了一些改进。

这是我最好的工作之一,花了很多时间,实际上是几个月来用新的腹肌,更好的腿,更好的臀部和几乎所有的东西(包括免费的新4k纹理)为她设计了身体,让您拥有所有细节的最佳平滑身体从雕刻本身。

我希望你们喜欢它,如果愿意,不要忘记支持我的辛勤工作。另外,请查看以下所有不错的功能列表。

高清画面:

Show ContentSpoiler:

特点:

1.拥有您真正为春力打造的全新基础车身
2.车身具有高分辨率平滑网格
3.车身具有高分辨率4K纹理
4.新腹肌和臀部
5.平坦的法线贴图,所有细节直接绘制在车身上,从而产生干净的网眼
6.高质量的索具(平稳的身体运动)
7.乳房物理原理
8.干湿的变体
9.有和没有阴毛的头发
10.三种发型可供选择(邦斯,松散和马伊)
11.基于网状的阴毛,没有纹理。它们看起来像
12一样真实。适用于所有发型/色带的新头发物理原理

有关更多信息和安装说明,请查看readme.pdf文件。

特殊积分:

1.我的Paypal和Patreon支持者。
2.我来自XNALara社区的朋友们,我们通常不相信您,但是如果没有您的改装,将会受到严重限制,谢谢!
3.我来自ModderBase社区的朋友,他们的兴趣,捐赠和建议始终是宝贵的。

高清屏幕快照(PNG):

此处

下载:

此处

您好,兄弟,我想问一下是否有简单的方法可以更改此mod,例如在春丽上放丝袜,我认为这也很性感。

Happy New Year, everyone! Heart Let's start 2021 with a bang!

Once again, the lazy bum has emerged from his cave to bring you the skintight release of Juri Bodysuit! *airhorn*

This is a mini mod for @"BrutalAce"'s Juri Nude v2 mod. It won't work without it!
It was made for the "Shaved" "Juri Hairstyle" variant. However, it seems to work with the other variants as well.

Take a look at the preview images.
If you want the full-on bodysuit with the symbol, choose Juri01Bodysuit as your mod folder.
If you want the full-on bodysuit without the symbol, copy CT_JRI_01_COLOR_00.uasset and choose Juri01Bodysuit as your mod folder.
If you want the deep cut exposing her cleavage with the symbol, choose Juri01BodysuitV as your mod folder.
If you want the deep cut exposing her cleavage without the symbol, choose Juri01BodysuitVNosymbol as your mod folder.
Go into your mod folder of choice all the way down to the texture folder, for example: Juri01Bodysuit\StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\JRI\SkelMesh\01\Texture
If you chose the full-on bodysuit without the symbol, paste CT_JRI_01_COLOR_00.uasset here and replace the existing file.
Choose between matte, shiny and glossy and remove the stuff in parantheses from the SRMA file name. For example, rename CT_JRI_01_SRMA_00(glossy).uasset to CT_JRI_01_SRMA_00.uasset.
Now delete the other two SRMA files (or put them somewhere outside the mod folder) and add the mod folder to your mod manager of choice.

Make sure that the mini mod is loaded after Juri Nude v2. All it does is temporarily replace a couple of texture files.

You get what you see and you'll like it. >:3
If you want shiny/glossy cleavage, you can also copy an SRMA file from the full-on bodysuit texture folder to the cleavage texture folder.

Update: improved neck seam for the full-on bodysuit

Update 2: Screenshots of the mod in action.

Update 3: variants without the spider symbol added

DOWNLOAD (fixed!)

Show Contentpreview images:
Through infinity and beyond!
[+] 4 users Like allthewaythrough's post

(10-09-2020, 04:13 PM)TimeZero Wrote:
(10-09-2020, 10:14 AM)BrutalAce Wrote:

@"BrutalAce"
Thanks! Let me know here if you found something and if you have an update I can download.

Hi! @"BrutalAce" Did you find anything? Now that I read everything again, maybe you misunderstood me.
I can scroll between all 15 colors, but what I see is only her Default variant. Her white skin, blonde hairs and blue eyes. If you go to color 2, still the same up to color 15.
Her color 14 and 15 should be with a tan and other colors should change at least her hairs and eyes like in the V1 mod.
I hope that makes more sense now. =)

Update for Juri Bodysuit: improved neck seam for the full-on bodysuit

[Image: 4q4EXnP.jpg]

The jaggy neck seam really annoyed me, so I went back and fixed it.
The preview image in my original post still shows the old version.

As you can see, she has a spider symbol on her chest, which makes her look like some sort of supervillain.
The color scheme of this outfit is based on a black widow.
I really wanted to call the mod Black Widow Juri, but I thought it might cause some confusion.
Let's be real though, Juri does the name way more justice than that Marvel creation.

Anyway, I updated the download link in my original post. Enjoy!
Through infinity and beyond!

(03-31-2020, 10:39 PM)ValhallaOutcast Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 09:09 PM)Aszrael Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 12:25 AM)ValhallaOutcast Wrote: not a complaint just was curious did you use C2 for Cody and Nash because of this shading issue? I moved them back to C1, Nash still looks good but Cody has a blue colour to him on some stages

Show ContentCody:

Hm - strange: No - the reason I choosed C2 was I ran into troubles with C1.
Originaly I planned to do C1 with uncut and C2 with the cut versions... but you know the game... as soon you get one character running, you discover so many things what are wrong...

I fixed the shadow issues by editing the materials included within the pak file.
Each material file keeps the path to my edited textures. Might be you have to adjust them according to the slot you changed it to.
I choose this road to avoid interactions with other costums or mods (some reuse textures from C1 or C2).

BTW: The blueish stuff was in one of my last versions - I removed it (from the SSS file) - so: might be you have to check if you have some old files in your C1 conversion .

I'm uploading Rashid now. Just gave up on his hairs... I hate hairs (I left them clipping - no collisions)... Feel free do correct him!

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/biohd9zgjp535/rar

He's still in beta, as I did't fix his skin completely.

Btw.: would you mind posting your C1 version? I have no clue how to do that. Or even better: post a link to a tutorial.

yes for sure its the updated one it looks perfect in its C2 slot so it might have something to do with the mod not seeing specific textures that are only on C2 Cody? I dont know I know less about modding then you even though you are still learning haha

here is the guide on mod swapping this guy made it pretty easy with some scripts he created you can use one of his existing scripts , change the slots and character name to work for any character and any slot

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=1000

Here is your Cody but converted to C1 maybe you can see some texture issues if you have time to investigate why it changes on C1
[/url]
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/folder/v3xzkkyjghxkh/SFV_Mods]http://www.mediafire.com/folder/v3xzkkyjghxkh/SFV_Mods

moving characters must do something to change how assests are used 

Rashid skin looks fine but his eye goes silver in the character select screen 

Show ContentRashid:

Can you do gill pyron costume as a nude?

Any chance anyone knows where this is from [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCUhRhTk4Dr3Hh_zlCjGg...w&usqp=CAU], or if there's a nude version of BrutalAce's sparring costume?
[+] 1 user Likes halcyonic's post