Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 11 Vote(s) - 4.64 Average

Custom Skins/Models (Nude)

@"KrizmKazm"

We sure do love us some kinky schoolgirlers, don't we? lol

Thank you very much, man. Been eagerly waiting since the first wip you posted. Outstandingly lewd. Just the way we like.

Is there any plans to take the same love to the others schoolgirls? I know Juri REALLY needs it, lol. Anyway, thank you man, much appreciated.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 5 users Like FvckBringeR's post

(12-05-2017, 01:32 AM)FvckBringeR Wrote: Is there any plans to take the same love to the others schoolgirls? I know Juri REALLY needs it, lol. Anyway, thank you man, much appreciated.

Glad you like it Wink   I did start on Juri's awhile ago.  I added oil to her legs and started messing with colors.  Unfortunately, that's one of those costumes that just have so many damn color slots to customize, that it's a little discouraging.  If there's 25 color slots, and 10 costume colors, that's 250 colors that need to be set :/  Same with Fang and Birdie's Halloween Costumes.   I want to tackle them all at some point, but the quicker jobs always seem more appealing to me. 

On that note,  Menat's Christmas outfit is next.
[+] 3 users Like KrizmKazm's post

@"KrizmKazm"

Looks amazing man! and those screenshots Tongue
[+] 2 users Like BrutalAce's post

That's good, @"KrizmKazm" I know for certain that pierced cat ears Menat was what sold me to it and I had to buy it, lol. Besides, pretty sure a whole bunch of people'd be interest in your take for this costume as well.

Now, if you don't mind my asking, how in the world does it have so many colors? Bear in mind that I have no ideia about modding beyond the very basics - and I just gave up 'cause I used to screw a lot even with the simplest editing that needed almost no hex. Your tutorial is good and easy, and I managed to fuck up every atempt I tried with sometime ago. Does it have to do with her multiclor hair, makeup and so on?

I was talking with our man Coin a while back about Juri wearing my grandma panties, and that's just so wrong that we hope someone could at the very least put some shorts or spats on her. Doesn't even need to be kinky, we just don't wanna see my grandma panties.

Anyways, thanks man. Will be waiting for Menat - not so much for the mofos, if that's alright, lol.

(12-06-2017, 02:58 PM)FvckBringeR Wrote: Now, if you don't mind my asking, how in the world does it have so many colors?

The Schoolgirl Juri costume has a lot of little pins/buttons and badges on her costume, and those all have several colors to change for each one, then you get into the layering of her shirt + jacket + tie + straps + bracelets + multiple colors on shoes + nylons + multiple hair colors + choker + piercings, etc.  With all the tiny accessories, those numbers start adding up quick.  Halloween Birdie and Fang are similar, although their costumes don't seem that complex at first glance.

For Menat's Christmas outfit, I'm going with a 'silky legs effect', which is a bit different than my usual "oiled covered" style.  The dress has such a nice shine to it, that I want that to stand our more from her legs as being the main shiny element, then her legs have a soft shine to them.  I got a couple colors done already and she looks great Smile
[+] 1 user Likes KrizmKazm's post

I feared as such, that down side is having her sports mah grandma pants, tho we can always swap the costume. Thanks for the answer, man.

And don't get us hooked on, she already looks great. That's cheap, bet people who read it are itching, lol.

And you're right. I'm always cryin' out and complain' about how capcom does stuff, but they did really good with Menat so far. The new dlc is top notch. TaNooki made me buy it after losing to him some sets. Who can focus fighting Menat with pierced cat ears?

Anyways, thank you, and I'll be waiting on more goodness.
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

@"KrizmKazm"
Really good job, I'm gonna try it ASAP and I concour with @"BrutalAce" about those screenshots. Wink
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post

FINALLY!!!! SOMETHING NUDE!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes jayubig's post

@"jayubig"

You should then try my School Laura too, it's also has a nude variant Big Grin

On a side note I totally forgot that I haven't released nude Mika for you guys... How stupid of me... Anyway I'll release that tomorrow so you perverts will stop jumping for a while Happy Tease

(12-12-2017, 03:06 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"jayubig"

You should then try my School Laura too, it's also has a nude variant Big Grin

Word??? Where is it at...let me see dis sheeeeeeet
[+] 1 user Likes jayubig's post

@"jayubig"

Here is the mod.

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...60#pid3060

And here are some screenshots of that variant.

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...74#pid3074
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

Bombshell Mika Adult

HOW TO SUPPORT ME ?

My Patreon
My Paypal

Show ContentSpoiler:

DESCRIPTION:

Replace Mika's C1 or C2.

Hey guys, here is another nude mod that was buried somewhere after the old Patreon ended, some of you already have this but now I am releasing this to public. There isn’t much to say about this, it’s nude and lewd Mika Tongue

HD IMAGES

Show ContentSpoiler:

FEATURES:

Improved body including corrections to topology.
Improved textures.
High quality pubic hairs.
Breast physics.
Her story costume hairstyle.
Wrist and ankle bracelets coming from Bombshell Mika mod, it’s still a nude mod but just a twist.
Breast piercings.
Wet and normal skin options.
A total of 8 variants.

DOWNLOAD

Here
[+] 12 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"
Yes it's finally Mika's time, and for me it's time to replace the Bombshell mod with the Naked Bombshell mod
After the Deadly Peach now we have the Deadly Beaver as well. Big Grin Fantastic work as always, mate!

By the way the look of her bush is really close to what I said to you in PM. I mean it's a nice starting point. XD
I remember it was more like your Laura's in a preview of some time ago, but maybe I'm wrong. Confused
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post

@"BrutalAce"
Nude Mika is another favorite mod that I enjoy seeing constantly in action!
[Image: chun_li_forum_signature_by_arpeejajo-d5l11b8.png]
[+] 1 user Likes ShodaiDerio's post